18 Şubat 2011 Cuma

Ode to Happiness book signing at LACMA

ALL NEWS ABOUT KEANU REEVES 2011 - DSC04818-450x600[1].jpgALL NEWS ABOUT KEANU REEVES 2011 - DSC04810-460x345[1].jpg
"Woah. I Met KEANU REEVES.
by katelin on February 14, 2011

As in my favorite of favoritest celebrities, as in Jack Traven (my FAVORITE of all of his roles), Shane Falco, Johnny Utah, Paul Sutton, Neo, Ted Logan, as in my numero uno of the top five, as in AH! I mean I can’t really type more than that, I’ll have to share the whole story when I can pull myself together because….

I FREAKING MET KEANU REEVES!!!

But um back to the main point here: I MET KEANU REEVES.

…regularly scheduled coherent blogging will return tomorrow when I’ve stopped pinching myself. "

source;
http://prettysandyfeet.com/2011/02/14/woah-i-met-keanu-reeves/

*******************************
DSC04816

The Full Keanu Story.

by katelin on February 15, 2011
Okay now that I’ve caught my breath, recovered from constantly saying “ohmygod I met Keanu Reeves” and somewhat retrieved my sanity I figured I could share the whole Keanu story. So here we go:
On Thursday I saw on Twitter that Keanu would be signing his book at the LACMA on Sunday. And then I proceeded to tweet, squeal and melt all within thirty seconds. And then I told Matt that I HAD TO GO (and he was coming with me).
So on Sunday, we trekked out of the house a bit early and parked at the LACMA. We got there around one and the signing didn’t start until four (I had to be prepared people!). So we scouted the place out and then headed over to the Petersen Auto Museum. It worked out perfectly. We got to satisfy Matt by looking at some awesome cars for a bit before I subjected him to an afternoon of Keanu.
I left a bit early and got in line about two thirty and THANK GOODNESS I did because there was already a small line. While I waited I made friends with the people in front of me and within five minutes they knew I was a HUGE KEANU fan. I felt a little awkward since they were there for the artist as well and I could barely remember her name, but ce la vie.
So, waiting in line. And more waiting. And then they let us buy the book. So the book, something like this: Keanu wrote a poem and an artist, Alexandra Grant, created artwork per stanza. It’s a silly little book called Ode to Happiness that is just um, I don’t know how to describe it really. But here’s a picture of the hardcover:

It’s basically like that. Words, pictures, ironic words, it’s funny and yeah, Keanu is a funny guy.
So after we got the book it was getting closer to start time and my stomach was knotting and I was rambling and Matt was just laughing to himself.
And then, ta da! Four o clock and the doors open and we walked right in to take a seat and OHMYGOD KEANU IS RIGHT THERE. Yeah Keanu and Alexandra were already sitting at the table up front and we took a seat THREE ROWS AWAY FROM THEM. THREE ROWS PEOPLE. I was so close!!!
And then after everyone that could fit was seated the chat began. Keanu read the book (so funny) and then we all chimed in on the last page. And then Keanu and Alexandra chatted about the process of the book and what started it all and working together and future prospects and SWOON and MELT and KEANU IS RIGHT THERE and yes.
The chat didn’t go very long because there was a huge line of people at this point waiting for the book to be signed so they wrapped it up and said come on up to get your book signed.
And then I died again, haha.
I got in line and eventually it was my turn and Alexandra signed my book and then it was Keanu and I was dying. And then I somehow managed to squeak out “HI KEANU I’M A HUGE FAN, CAN I PLEASE SHAKE YOUR HAND BECAUSE I’D LIKE TO OFFICIALLY MEET YOU!?!” and then he sort of chuckled and said of course and stuck out his hand and we shook hands and said “nice to meet you” and then I said “thanks, it was great to meet you, BYE” and then I turned around and this picture was taken:
...

source; http://prettysandyfeet.com/2011/02/15/the-full-keanu-story/

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

tags