21 Ocak 2011 Cuma

Keanu Reeves: My movie guarantees sex

Keanu Reeves: My movie guarantees sex
Keanu Reeves has joked people are “guaranteed” to want to have sex after watching his new movie Henry’s Crime.
The actor plays the title role in the film, about an aimless man who serves time in jail for a crime he didn’t commit. Keanu admits the movie has had an unexpected affect on cinemagoers, with many telling him it made them appreciate their loved ones.
In fact, some of his fans have confessed they wanted to embark on a lovemaking marathon after it had ended – prompting Keanu to consider using their reactions as a promotional ploy.
“It's a really good afternoon film. I've had a couple of people come out after it and say, 'Wow, we saw your film and we just wanna go have sex now.' Maybe it just makes you wanna hold someone close. Of all the comments I've heard, that's my favourite,” he said in an interview with British newspaper The Guardian. "Yeah! 'Watch Henry's Crime! Guaranteed sex! If your girl doesn't put out after this, we'll give you half your money back!'"
Keanu admits he is a perfectionist when it comes to making movies and often insists on redoing certain scenes several times. The 46-year-old star wishes he could have worked with late director Stanley Kubrick, who was renowned for asking his cast to repeat scenes until he was satisfied. Keanu claims he is such a perfectionist, he may even have been too much for Stanley to cope with.
"I would've been his wet dream,” Keanu laughed. “After take 400, Kubrick would've been, 'All right, cut!' and I'd be, like, 'Stanley, can I do one more?' 'Whaaat?' 'Look, I know I'm just drinking this glass of water, but I think I can find another side to this. Let's just do one more, OK?' 'Arrrgh, OK, Reeves.' You know what? I would've broken Kubrick. 'Please, sir, can I have some more?' 'Take 600. All you gotta do is walk across the road.' 'Come on, Stanley, one more!'"
http://www.musicrooms.net/movies/23987-keanu-reeves-my-movie-guarantees-sex.html


Keanu Reeves Interview on Henry's Crime
http://www.musicrooms.net/more-news.html?vaid=ae79b51c4fba269547dcf2ec743297c8

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

tags