9 Ocak 2011 Pazar

Keanu Reeves: I'm not a fighter

Keanu Reeves: I'm not a fighter
Friday, 7 January 2011
Keanu Reeves has confessed he is terrible at fighting in real life.
The star of The Matrix admits he may appear a champion fighter on screen, but in real life he doesn't know what to do.
Keanu told Total Film magazine: "I'm a really good movie fighter but it doesn't translate to the real world."
He went on: "If they gave out black belts for movie fighting, I'm second dan. But in real life? I'm nothing."
As well as martial arts expert Neo in the Matrix movies, Keanu is known for playing dopey drop-out Ted in Bill And Ted's Excellent Adventure.
The 46-year-old Canadian actor confirmed he and co-star Alex Winter are working on getting a third Bill And Ted movie made.
He said: "We're trying. Alex and I are still friends and we're talking to Chris [Matheson] and Ed [Solomon - the writers].
"I would love to play the role and I'd love to work with Alex and Chris and Ed again."
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/film-tv/news/keanu-reeves-im-not-a-fighter-15048206.html

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

tags