7 Aralık 2010 Salı

Keanu Reeves looks dashing, moderately happy for the Marrakech film festival

Keanu Reeves looks dashing, moderately happy for the Marrakech film festival

Over the weekend, the Marrakech film festival began. This time Morocco got some heavy hitters to show up for their film festival – including Keanu Reeves, who is a jury member, along with James Caan and Gael Garcia Bernal. Since there are a million photos of Keanu this morning, I thought I’d bring you some. Ever since the “Sad Keanu” meme, Keanu has seemingly been making an effort to look happier or… just less depressed in public outings. He also didn’t really seem to care, in general – after all, he has more money than God, and he’s off doing his own thing. Sad Keanu is busy. Also: I love his scraggly beard. I find it charming. I still get hot for Keanu, I have to admit.
http://www.bloggingwiththestars.com/keanu-reeves-looks-dashing-moderately-happy-for-the-marrakech-film-festival.html

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

tags